- Paneer Butter Masala – a creamy tomato-based gravy with chunks of paneer.
- Palak Paneer – a spinach-based gravy with chunks of paneer.
- Kadai Paneer – a spicy and flavorful dish made with paneer, onions, and bell peppers.
- Shahi Paneer – a rich and creamy dish made with paneer, cashews, and cream.
- Matar Paneer – a delicious gravy made with peas and paneer.
- Paneer Tikka Masala – paneer tikka (marinated and grilled paneer) cooked in a spicy tomato-based gravy.
- Paneer Bhurji – a popular North Indian dish made with crumbled paneer, onions, and spices.
- Paneer Korma – a mild and creamy dish made with paneer, cashews, and yogurt.
- Paneer Pakora – deep-fried paneer fritters that are crispy and delicious.
- Paneer Makhani – a rich and creamy dish made with paneer, butter, and a tomato-based gravy.
These are just a few of the many delicious paneer dishes that are popular in Indian cuisine.
Paneer is a type of fresh cheese that is widely used in Indian cuisine. It is a staple ingredient in many vegetarian dishes and is loved for its mild, creamy flavor and texture.
Paneer is made by curdling milk with an acidic substance, such as lemon juice or vinegar. Once the milk is curdled, the whey is separated from the curd, and the curd is pressed to remove any excess liquid. The resulting solid is then cut into cubes or other shapes and can be used in various dishes.
Paneer is a rich source of protein and calcium and is often used as a meat substitute in vegetarian and vegan dishes. It is also low in calories and fat, making it a healthy addition to any diet.
Paneer is a versatile ingredient and can be used in a variety of dishes, including curries, sandwiches, salads, and desserts. It is also commonly used as a stuffing for parathas, samosas, and other savory snacks.
Overall, paneer is a delicious and nutritious ingredient that is widely used in Indian cuisine and has become popular around the world.