Samsung has always been the leader alongside Apple as competitor, with its low cost to high cost, extraordinary featured smart phone ranges. Samsung in its grand event in New York unravelled the Galaxy Note 8 with its attractive features. Infinity display to enhanced S-pen to high quality dual camera is what Note 8 would comprise of. It has been made available in the market since 15th September 2017 with an average price of 869$, sales are expected the score up. Colour variants of Galaxy Note 8 available are Midnight Black and Maple Gold. Unlike Galaxy Note 5 Planning to buy this phone anytime soon! No worries! Here you will all the details which will help you to know this device better.
Unique features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- This device comes with a large infinity display of about 6.3 inch of QUAD HD Super AMOLED kind which will enhance the split screen feature.
- Comes with dust and water resistant
- First of its kind, it comes with dual camera along with optical image stabilization for clearer images.
- It has enhanced the
S-pen capabilities with adding features such as:
- Creating GIF out of your drawing in the phone, to send in any IM app-Live messaging
- Allows user to create reminders or note over the locked screen
- Has both options of security i.e. finger print scanning or iris.
- More capabilities into DenX app of Samsung, allowing majority of programmes into full screen mode on desktop while connected
- Supports the latest version of Bluetooth i.e. Bluetooth 5.
- Advanced wireless charging capability compared to all models.
The specification details of Galaxy Note 8 are as follows:
- SIM: Hybrid: one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1(Nougat)
- Dimensions :162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6
- Weight: 195 g
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof – Stylus
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Type : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.3 inches
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels Multitouch Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
3D Touch (home button only)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz) – Rest of the countries
Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo& 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – USA & China
- Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa – Rest of the countries
Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 – USA & China
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) – single-SIM model
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual-SIM model
- Internal: 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary: Dual 12 MP OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec., check quality
- Secondary: 8 MP, autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Available colours: Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue, Star Pink (Taiwan Only)
- Price: 1200$
Is Samsung Galaxy Note 8 your next choice of handset? If your answer is yes then watch out for attractive deals and offers in your nearest retailer or online eCommerce portals!!