- 200g paneer
- 1 capsicum (green bell pepper), sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Cut the paneer into bite-sized cubes and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a kadhai or wok and add cumin seeds. Once they start to splutter, add sliced onions and green chilies. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell goes away.
- Add sliced capsicum and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until they are soft and mushy.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, and salt. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Add paneer cubes to the kadhai and mix well. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes on low heat until the paneer is cooked through and the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with naan, roti, or rice.
Your delicious Kadhai Paneer is now ready to serve! Enjoy it with your favorite bread or rice.